Children’s programs, especially summer offerings tend to fill quickly, but never fear, the Children’s Department has many drop-in programs available as well! There is no need to register, just mark your calendar and come by the Library at the specified time. Check out what’s scheduled:
- If you haven’t already, join the Wonder Community Read. We have multi-aged book discussions scheduled. For all ages.
- Cool Crafting will be held on July 17th when we will use upcycled milk containers and magazines to design bird feeders and butterflies. For ages 6 & up.
- Guild of the Brick is scheduled on July 22nd and August 26th. Come and create!
- Explore the World of Dav Pilkey and Captain Underpants! Fun book activities include crafts and games. For students completing grades 1-5.
- End of Summer Reading Party & Community Volunteer Fair is Saturday, August 5th. Discover great opportunities to continue our theme, “Build a Better World”. For all ages.
- As the summer winds down, join us August 22nd through 25th for Back to School Week of Welcome. Enjoy an entire week of free food and entertainment. For students in grades 3-8.
There is an array of activities scheduled, so beat the heat and join us at the Library!